Create a custom view on "loan transaction" level and use the following setup i.e
- Navigate to custom views on your banking engine by clicking on the gear icon
- Select Loan transactions as Parent Menu
Click on Create new view
- Give your new view a name e.g Loan disbursements if the goal is to create a view for seeing the loan transactions that were disbursed (e.g through cash, bank transfers etc)
Add the following specifications provisions in the Filter section:
- Type equals "disbursement"
- Value date is on DD-MM-RRRR (or whatever is required)
- Was adjusted: equals No (if you want to exclude adjusted transactions)
Add the following provisions in Field section to customize the column fields of the generated report :
- ID (client)
- Full name (client)
- Account ID (the loan account ID that was disbursed to)
- Principal amount (the loan principal)
- Fees amounts (you should deduct fees amount from principal amount to see what was the amount transferred to the customer)
- "Has settlement account" -> this will show only yes/no. From this type of view it's not possible to see if the amount was directly transferred to settlement account, only if the settlement account is linked to the loan account.
Under usage rights - Highlight all the roles that should have access to this new view
Then click on save view
Under the loan transactions menu item, you should now have a view labelled loan disbursements which when selected will give you a list of all loans disbursed against their channels.
You can also edit the report columns to include other required info such as bank name, bank branch and bank account number
You can then export the results to excel and do further analysis.