A sacco staff member (with the appropriate user-role permissions) can view and use the loans account list by following these steps:
- Log into https://app.kwara.com/
- Go to the loans page and scroll down to the loans account list
Click on the Filter by status dropdown to choose an option to filter the list by. The following options are available:
- Partial - This means that the loan application is missing information and is not yet complete
Pending approval - This means that the loan application is under evaluation and can be either:
- Approved, Rejected (by the Organisation), Withdrawn (by the member) or Set As Incomplete (if there is still information or documentation missing from the application) - sending the application back to “Partial Application” state
- Rejected - When an application is “Rejected” the account will be automatically closed and classified in Kwara as "Closed (Rejected)"
- Withdrawn - If the member chooses to “Withdraw” the loan application, it will be automatically closed in Kwara, and classified as "Closed (Withdrawn)"
- Approved - Once all the account terms are evaluated and agreed upon, the loan application can be “Approved”. At this stage, the loan can either be “Disbursed” or can be “Withdrawn” by the client
- Active - This is the state of an account immediately after being disbursed. It will remain in “Active” state as long as the account remains in good standing
- In arrears - When a loan account has at least one late repayment, Kwara will automatically change its state to "Active in Arrears" until all repayments are made.
- Closed - When repayments are no longer expected on a loan account that is in arrears, it should be closed and written off. The written off loan account will be stored under the member’s profile as "Closed (Written Off)
Once you choose a filter type, the loan account list will display the loan accounts that match the filter status. You can then proceed and execute any actions on the account in question